Monday, November 30, 2009

Decorating our tree

Before



Mommy and Macie.. mommy 5 months prego!

Macie decorated the whole bottom by herself!
Macie's decorating job ;)

The finished product!
My favorite kind of Christmas trees are family trees! I love trees with all kinds of different ornaments on them. We all had a blast decorating the tree together tonight. Macie decorated the whole bottom. I considered moving some of the ornaments around because there are more than one on a branch and they hang almost to the floor... however, we decided to keep it the way she deocrated it! She did such a great job! Since Macie is into stars we bought a star for the top of our tree! Wow it sure does make it look great! I just love the way our tree turned out this year! I love that Macie can help decorate the tree now!

2 comments:

Wise Family said...

Your the best Mommy ever

Unknown said...

it looks amazing kate! great job!!