Macie taking steps!!!!! We are so proud o
f you Macie!!!









f you Macie!!!









Macie, Michael and I went to the trunk or treat at the church tonight. It was so much fun! At the last minute I ran to Joanne Fabrics today looking for a costume for Macie because I didn't want her to mess up her ladybug costume for Halloween night. My mom found this witch costume for Macie and I got it 60% off. I thought it was just ok, but it turned out to be sooo cute. I think that I might even like it better than her ladybug costume. I just knew that she wouldn't wear the hat so I sewed straps on it and she wore it on her back all night. I then took the ribbon off of the hat and made her a bow. I think she looked pretty darn cute! Macie also started taking a few steps this week. The most steps she has taken without falling is about 10. She is getting better and better every time she tries to walk. I managed to get some pictures of her taking some steps tonight at the trunk or treat!
3 comments:
She is adorable!
Once again, just precious!
You're in for it now!!! She is gonna be all over the place and into everything! Locke up your bathroom doors or she'll be in the toilet like Jason! She is the cutest witch I've ever seen!
Post a Comment