Macie driving the sailboat
On the way home
Macie being nosey
Michael freaking Macie out with his crazy wig
Me and my Honey :)
Michael, Macie, and I went with Jared, Cindi, the kids, Nana, Papa and Poppie to Maine for the weekend. We had such a great time together. We were so thankful for the opportunity to go. We loved the cool weather and the beautiful scenery. Macie got sick on the flight up there and Jared and Cindi were so helpful. As usual I was freaking out and they stepped in and helped me. Thank you both so much for extending the invite. We had a wonderful time. We love you guys!!!!
5 comments:
Cute pictures...what fun for you all!
So neat that you met at an airport!I always wondered what it would be like to meet a random person at a place like that. I like your blog. Cute and fun to read!
How delightful! You are such a sweet family. And Maine? Sounds lovely.
SO JEALOUS! Still love you though, but jealous.
Love the pictures! I love Maine, it is so beautiful, but very cold. How fun!
Post a Comment