Sunday, May 18, 2008

Macie is growing up!











Macie is growing up way to fast. I can't believe she is almost six months old. Everybody has told me that she will grow up fast and I just can't believe how fast. I try to cherish every day that I have with her. She is an absolutely amazing baby. Her personality is really starting to show. She loves to stick her tongue out at everybody. Michael and I decided that it was time for Macie to start sleeping in her crib. When she was first born she slept in a bassinet. When she grew out of it we tried the port a crib next to the bed. However, Macie liked our bed much better. It was finally time to get her out of our bed and into her own. I really miss her sleeping in my arms but I know she is much safer in her own crib. Here are a couple of recent pictures of her. Macie's hair is finally starting to grow. I spiked it up so it would show up in the picture.

2 comments:

The McGraths said...

she is such a beautifil girl! I know it's hard to put her in the crib but it's better to do it sooner rather than later. Good Luck and happy sleeping!

Melody said...

What a big, pretty girl!