Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Baby Macie


On December 3, 2007 at 6: 29pm Macie Kate McGrath entered
into the world. She was 7lb and 8 ounces, and 20 3/4 inches long. She is the best baby anybody could ever ask for. She sleeps well through the night and is overall a happy baby. We are so blessed to have her in our lives. Michael and I are enjoying parenthood and couldn't be any happier. Heavenly Father has truly blessed us with an angel.

















5 comments:

Melody said...

Congratulations! Glad that she is here and you both are doing well.

The McGraths said...

Yeah! I hate that the first time I see her face is from a picture but man is she pretty! I'm gonna come over and see her when things calm down for you. I can't wait! She's so pretty!!!!

Rhea said...

I love Miss Macie Kate!!! She is soo beautiful!!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Congrats! She is precious!

Fisher Family said...

Congratulations..I found your site from Rhea's and just wanted to see if your little girl had arrived. And she sure did..she is beautiful. So happy for your family.