You look great - Christmas is such a happy time and what a perfect time to bring a little one into the world. I bet it helps to relate to the Saviors birth just that much more. Not too much longer.....
Michael and I met on the way to Utah in the Orlando International Airport. We immediately began to see each other (even on vacation)!! We were married for eternity on August 12, 2006 in the Orlando, FL Temple. We now have a beautiful baby girl named Macie Kate McGrath and a sweet little boy named Merrik McGrath. We are so blessed to have these two children in our lives. They are both so full of personality! We are loving life and enjoying every minute of it!!!
3 comments:
sounds like fun. (you look great)
You look great - Christmas is such a happy time and what a perfect time to bring a little one into the world. I bet it helps to relate to the Saviors birth just that much more. Not too much longer.....
Hi from your washington family, yeah she's almost here!!! Is her stocking hanging by the chimney with care??? love you two-soon-to-be-three:)
Post a Comment